Orcs Must Die DLC & Bug Fixes are Coming to OnLive Soon
UPDATED: We have been informed by RobotEntertainment that the 2 DLC packs will be bundled together and will be available for $5.00.
Orcs Must Die fans on OnLive have something awesome to look forward to. The game’s developer announced just last night that within the next couple of weeks, OnLive will be getting the Orcs Must Die DLC. In addition to this, Justin Korthof, of RobotEntertainment, informed us this morning that there will also be quite a few bug fixes implemented within the OnLive version of the game as well.
Of course it really isn’t DLC when it is ported over to OnLive, since OnLive gamers don’t actually need to download the additional content. OnLive likes to refer to it as “add-on” content. Either way, it appears as though OnLive gamers will soon have the option of purchasing the 2 add-on packs for the game.
The add-on packs are:
- Artifacts of Power
This allows you to add two new weapons and two new traps to your arsenal. They include the Alchemist’s Satchel, Shock Zapper, Vampiric Gauntlets, and Floor Scorcher.
- Lost Adventures
This provides gamers with 5 new levels, 2 new enemies, new skull rewards, new leaderboards and a new bonus trap.
While pricing hasn’t been officially announced for the OnLive add-ons, they are priced at $2.49 (Artifacts of Power) and $3.99 (Lost Adventures) respectively on Steam. We should probably expect the same pricing for OnLive. Korthof did have this to say to OnLiveFans concerning pricing: “I don’t have the final pricing for you just yet, but I am hoping to have that as early as this afternoon.”
As for the bug fixes that we can expect to see implemented into the game, they include:
· Fixed a bug for posting to total orc kill count
· Fix for the Tenderized achievement.
· Fix for the fireball achievement.
· Switch to a hardware cursor.
· Fixed up the cursor acceleration option slider to make it more useable.
· Fixed up pathing near the doors on Twin Halls.
· Fixed an issue where some levels, like Gateway, would crash the game.
· Fixed “Oiled Gears” Weaver Upgrade
· Fixed a bug in upgraded Swinging Mace. It wasn’t doing what it was supposed to. It is now.
· Fix to the upgraded decoy to make him a valid target for Hunters.
· Fix to the upgraded Auto-Ballista to make it sellable after placement.
Are you looking forward to these Orcs Must Die add-ons? Will you be purchasing them when they are released for OnLive? Let us know at OnLiveFans.com Forum.